This is list # 10. Out of 52 lists. From my journal of The 52 Lists Project, it’s a killer interactive book and journal that get’s you thinking about yourself. From the first week of your year, to the 52nd week.
And in natural Kelly fashion – I’m not going in order. I’m doing list #10 right now, because this is the list I need to complete at this moment in my life, in my week, in my day.
LIST OF THE THINGS YOU SHOULD IGNORE
- Anyone else’s Body Language – I read too much into it. Oh, they sighed loudly – they must be frustrated and stress and want me to know. I’ve learned to hate “sighing” because I don’t know what people mean when they sigh. What do I do? I asked someone a questions, shoulders shrugged – they must not care? or do they? You smiled when I asked you something – are you just trying got get me to stop asking questions? I know Dave does this 😉
- Reactions – I spend more time thinking about the reaction to any of my actions instead of just going for it. I think too much about what other people will think instead of concentrating on myself.
- Time – Ignore time. Time lost. Time needed. Time past. Time until.
- Instagram – I SPEND WAY TO MUCH FRICKIN TIME ON INSTAGRAM
- Concerns and feelings of people who are in no way shape or form involved, impacted or invested in or by my life. Strangers. I care about strangers.
- Emails – after 6pm? I can get to them tomorrow…right? Maybe I’ll just take a peek…
It’s a short list. There is probably more. But after reading through…maybe these aren’t bad things…maybe I shouldn’t ignore them…